HOME/Search     Crete Basics     Interactive Map    Photo Tour    My List  

Forum >

P.S. RE:Looking for a villa to ..
by "filippos" on Wed Jul 7 18:57:29 2010

"......... about Eot whatever that is."

EOT is the Greek Tourism Board who issue licences for holiday accommodation. It is illegal to operate without a licence but some people take the risk. The Tourist Police do carry out checks and tend to shut down immediately any unlicensed premises they find, leaving the holidaymaker to find alternative accommodation.

Back | Top^ | Forward

Thread (View Timeline)
  • Looking for a villa to rent in July/Aug - only related replies to the subject this time please - by James K. on Wed Jul 7 18:02:05 2010

  • interkriti your gateway to Crete